Old 07-18-2013, 02:56 AM
meanmom

Irish I really like the wall hanging. I of course love the purples. Cindy A I have found I need to eat more protein. While all the carbs in the bagel are yummy they don't seem to stay with you. I eat a lot of greek yogurt and eggs for breakfast. I also have a smoothie mix for days when I am lazy or in a hurry, just add water and throw it in the Magic Bullet.
I have been wanting to make me a purple quilt for years. Just not sure what pattern yet. I also have a collection of flamingo fabric to make me a quilt. I want to do something with a flamingo on it. Some day I will find the pattern that speaks to me.
My weight loss isn't what it should be with what I have been eating and the amount of exercise I have been doing. I had a long meeting with my weight watcher leader yesterday to discuss it. She suggested I cut down on fruit :-( and eat more protein. I will try it for a week and see. My DS sent me his flight info and said his plane would be in at 9:30 AM today, luckily he called last night. He gave me the wrong info he gets here Friday. I would have driven to pick him up on the wrong day. It is just over an hour to the airport.
Everyone eat healthy( as long as you don't loose more than me, I NEED the batiks) and stay cool.
Pat