Old 07-18-2013, 01:52 PM
meanmom

I just got home from a massage. OMG did it feel good. I haven't had one in ages. It is really hot here again today. The heat index is well above 100. I finally made it to Ikea today to get some pillow forms to cover for the living room. Not sure when I am going to do that. I was just commissioned to make 2 more quilts. One we have chosen the design for. SHe need to choose a couple of colors for it and I need to figure a price. I know she will pay what I ask. I always have a hard time setting a price. Someone else wants a baby quilt made out of her moms old scrubs. She want to wait until she finds out the sex of the baby. I told her to look online at designs. I would like to see the scrubs to see if they speak to me with a design. I made a zucchini casserole for dinner. Made with FF ricotta and parmesan cheese(not FF). Smells good baking. I need to figure out the WW points in it. Should be pretty low. Also made a cucumber salad to go with it. I might even have something left over for an evening snack. Stay cool!
Pat