View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:29 PM
JanTx

Default 4 day retreat! Here I come!

I feel like I'm packed for a 30-day trek into the wilderness. Nope - just a 4-day retreat. I have 7 sets with all pieces cut out and ready to sew for various projects. I have another cut out, but just don't see any way I can get to that many. The first four I plan to do are works in progress, then I have 3 that are ready to start sewing for Christmas gifts. I'm taking some batting, but don't know that I'll make it that far. Hard to know, isn't it? I'm riding with someone else or I'd just throw it all in. The best thing is the retreat center is just about 20 minutes away. It starts Monday at 9 AM and will end around 3 on Thursday. I've looked forward to this for MONTHS. On Monday afternoon we'll come back near my house for a shopping spree at the quilt shop that sponsors the retreat - and get a 25% discount on the total purchase. Whoo-hoo! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. I'll use that to get backing for some of these projects. Can't afford to get much new - because I paid for the retreat!
Attached Thumbnails img_2296%5B1%5D.jpg