Old 07-22-2013, 11:19 AM
QuilterMomma

Thank you Vanogay, that is very inciteful. This weekend, I did enjoy my birthday cake, one piece which put me into a sugar plunge (sleep). I don't eat much sugar because it does make me sleepy. I know, the opposite unless you have to watch for hypogycemia. I enjoyed pasta veggie salad, a little potatoe salad, and some cabbage coleslaw. So good that one is. Just high in sodium because of the soy sauce in it. Then had a polish dog. I so hope I did not make any of you hungry there. Watched it close though. I made a couple gallons of sun tea which was so good. I have also been off coffee since Friday. A little sluggish and the headaches came back. Going to have to figure something out. I do not do headaches well and the caffine does help. I will be sure to divide up my daily dose of calories and remember to eat in the morning. I am not usually hungry until about 10:00 am. Then to eat at night, I try to finish by 5:30 or 6:00 to be sure to have food digested before sleeping. Happy to report, nothing gained over the weekend, even though I did snitch on some potatoe chips. Was all good.
The kids even got us a weekend away at Coeur D'Alene Resort. Are they good to us or what?!!!!