Old 07-22-2013, 08:15 PM
irishrose

One of those rush around days where nothing constructive gets done. It's hard to eat right at those times. Actually, I had chicken Cordon Bleu (my way) in the fridge, but I never got around to eating it. I made it for a friend today and kept one piece for me. He got all the blueberry upside down cake. I have no interest in anything blueberry except Greek yogurt. I meant to call my daughter and get some rhubarb so I can make another friend his favorite cake. Mine stopped growing with the heat, but she waters more than I do so hers is nice.

Pam, your trip sounds wonderful. Pat, I wish I had your ambition when it comes to quilting. It seems like it takes forever to finish anything now. Maybe my life will return to some semblance of normal soon. Tomorrow I have to work on my ex's application for Medicaid again. Grrr.

A few days until the end of month weigh in and and less than two weeks until my class reunion. Maybe I'll try my fitness pal.com again. Nothing keeps you legal like having to record everything you put in your mouth.