Old 07-23-2013, 04:45 AM
meanmom

Irish yes life gets hectic at times. Hopefully things will settle down soon. I was doing that the last couple of months. Things are still hectic around here. My Ds is here from Japan which makes things crazy. He is currently making a mess in my kitchen, going to make a brisket on the grill today. He drinks way too much coffee and is too wound up. He will be 27 in 2 weeks. Still acts like a little kid at times. Chicken cordon bleu sounds wonderful. I have been wanting to make that.
My DS went fishing most of the day yesterday so I got some things done. Cleaned up the house a little, beer bottles everywhere. If they don't start picking them up I am going to put them in their beds. Then I went upstairs for a while and sewed on my GS quilt. The trucks are so cute. I also have been commissioned to make 2 baby quilts. Trying to come up with a price. I am never sure what to charge. The fabric for one of them is about $70 I figure. If I charge per hour of course no one could afford it. The other quilt she wants to wait to see the sex of the baby and wants me to make it out of her moms old scrubs. I suggested she look online at patterns.
I am going to spinning today. No class yesterday since there was not sub for the teacher. Also shopped for a gravestone for my dad yesterday. Good grief I don't think I can afford to die. Everything is so expensive.