Old 08-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Oksewnsew

OMGosh....why couldn't I live really close to you...two of my favorite things to eat - wild blackberries and rhubarb!! (hang on, gotta wipe the drool off the keyboard). Please eat a few pcs for me..;o) OR, you could freeze me one, then pack it w/ice packs and SEND it to me...hahaha It wudn't thaw if you sent it over-nite. ;o) Well, I can dream can't I??

There, think I got it.. LOLO My boxer is the same way with storms, she just shakes so bad it's like setting with a vibrator!! I've considered getting the Thunder Jacket. You know they have to be miserable. All we can do is hug them..lol

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
Good morning all. An electrical storm woke me at 3, had to get up and close windows and never did get back into a deep sleep. Elliott, my biggest fur ball golden is terrified of thunder and lightning so we snuggled on the couch but his panting kept me on the edge of sleeping. We needed the rain, just not such a downpour to wash gullies in the horse paddock. It's suppose to rain off and on all day so I see sewing in my plans, after I make a couple of pies. A dear friend came over yesterday and we picked a huge bunch of wild blackberries so hubby and a neighbor have requested pies, hubby wants to use so of our abundant rhubarb so I will make rhubarb blackberry pies - that will be after I cut my fat quarters to send out!