Old 08-08-2013, 04:11 AM
Elisabrat

Those are some very pretty batiks I love them all perfect fall leaf color. The dog and kitty parade always makes me smile they are all so very special to us. I rely on my cats for friendship a lot. Its hard to watch them when they are suffering to be sure so I hope the surgery for your little dog went ok.

Today is a clinic day, not much will get done. I get so pooped out! I might pull my fabrics though. I am going fall for swapping and will have a Halloween ready for an angel runner if need be (please don't make me use it). I hope all of you have a fun fabric playing day and keep up the sharing its awesome. I hope we get some more sign ups but not 10000 ok good shot at getting left off the trade list if there are 10000 my sorting out is NOT that good currently we are safe I think under 30 so I can work with that for sure 40 even. How these swap leaders can do 90 is amazing to me. That is a lot of keeping track .. more than the brat has ever done.. so feel free to sign up we would love to have you.. closer to 90 I might kick myself however!