Old 08-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Elisabrat

Karen well said and thank you! Also if you type in fall quilts on pinterest.com they have some great ideas there also if only there was time to make them all! I like to see what colors have been chosen and what patterns other people use so I can say yeah that works for me or heck no.. not into that at all. Saves unnecessary cutting. As you can see some people are very specific NO Halloween or pumpkins and others not so much so hopefully when you PM the partner you are given you can get a better sense of what they might like and work from there. We have a lot of sign ups everytime I turn on the computer one more! two more! yipppeee. We just finished a summer table runners swap which you might want to check into just for a sense of the types of runners we have been making. Some are hexigons and table toppers a few were really long narrow ones and the rest in between. It helps to know if your partner is thinking for the coffee table or for the end table or dinner table.. or maybe just to hang it on the wall. All I truly ask is you keep in contact with your partner when your given one and that you do the best job you can do. Just read the instructions at the beginning and if your game.. read the last few pages to see what everyone is thinking or sharing.