View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:28 PM
michelleoc

Like the rest of you, I'm trying to decrease the number of UFO's I have. Then, when I saw that some people were keeping track of the number of UFO's they have and subtracting when they complete them, I decided that this was a good idea. A good idea, yes, but I have made some discoveries.
1. I have entirely too many UFO's!
2. When I was going through and counting, I realized that I have at least two projects that I only have a picture for, and no instructions. This should be interesting.
3. I've had some of these UFO's so long that when I went back and looked at them, I thought, "What was I thinking?" Colors that are no longer in style, etc.
4. I took a project out to start today and realized that I must have been asleep when I cut out the pieces, because what the instructions say I need and what I actually cut out are two different things. The worst part? It's been in my "to do" pile for so long that the fabrics are no longer available, necessitating extra time to figure out how to adapt it to work with what I have.

Do you think, after discovering all of this, that in the future I might not procrastinate so much on getting these projects started? It's possible, but I'll think about it tomorrow...