Old 08-12-2013, 05:15 AM
abc123xyz

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I just thought they were cool .. when I see something so creative like that I get humbled. I make suntanning chickens! but this patchwork scrappy critter? very fun.

I have a question here: I can use my old windowsxp to insert pictures here in the message board. I can not get my windows 8 to attach photos at all .. it doesn't say its too big or anything. I gives me the window to attach photos I pick one when I hit the upload button nothing it doesn't spin nothing it just sits there on my screen irking the heck out of me. If you know how to fix this let me know. I can put photos in albums but not here.
Hello - I too have windows 8 and had problems attaching pictures when I posted now threads. I tried the little tree and could not attach photos that way and still don't have that working. I just clip on the paperclip for attachments and go that route. I did learn that one cannot post pictures that are too large. If I wait long enough I may get a message saying it failed but I don't think I even get that message a lot of the time. I solved this by going into photo gallery and there is a place there where you can resize your picture. I basically just had to highlight the picture, resize and save. Then make sure you are attaching the resized version when you attach. I have had no further problems since I did this. It nearly drove me crazy until I figured this out. Just remember to resize the picture and do it as an attachment. I still haven't figured out how to do it the other way but this way is so simple. Good luck!!