Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 AM
dabbler312

Good morning all - I usually try to sew most mornings before getting ready for work - this morning I started on block two of four paper piecing and duncemore that I am I went from section 6 to 8; I completely skipped over 7 and am wondering how I'm ever going to sneak section 7 in there without having to start over......grrrrr.

tlambing - love your quilt top - one day I'll do something with KF fabrics - I purchased a pattern to make a summer camp shirt and I think those fabrics would work the best for my project.

DustysM - sorry about you skin - I can so identify with it; my hands are still giving me fits - like you my doctor says it's not bad enough either and they continue to give me ointments; so far the clobetasol cream makes them feel better; they still ITCH and burn like no other; hope you find some form of relief soon.

On another note - I spent part of my weekend at the county fair dining on gyros, pronto pups, tom thumb donuts and cheese curds; watched the new episode of AMC's Hell on Wheels; went to Fleet Farm and picked up a nice 3-piece glider rocker bistro set - clearance price was too good to pass on and I've been wanting that set for several years - happy dance; and just taking up space doing a whole lot of resting and relaxing; it's good to have a weekend like that once in a while.

What a great group of participants - can't wait to see what we all come up with.
Have a wonderful day.