Old 08-15-2013, 09:12 AM
QuilterMomma

News on DD, it is fibroid tissue that is clotting in her breasts, yes each of them has one. she is to be on vitamin e oil tablets for miminum of two weeks to get them to clear themselves. If they do not go away, they will have to go in and remove them. No fun there. she is so disappointed, they told her that her breasts are still growing. How funny it is, a girl who does not want large breasts. She is a B cup right now and wants to stay that way. Way too funny.
DH is still struggling with his pain. He hasn't complained for a day and I am afraid to ask how he is. the other night I thought I would be sitting int he ER with him because he was in so much pain. I am hoping and praying that the antibiotics are killing whatever is ailing him. This am he did complain of a headache which I have had now for nearly two days. Not much sleep for this girl, but life goes on.
Hoping the rest of you are seeing a light to your tunnels. Great job on the weight loss 7 pounds already. I haven't gained anything nor lost.
I am currently going to mark a customer quilt with fishing designs in her main area of fabric, then will add fillers to the back grounds for her trout quilt. It will look so cool. She used a light color for the backing so all I do will show for sure. the outlining of the trout is really going to show.
Then I have one more of mine I want done for competition this fall. Coming up with ideas on how to quilt it. It is about a 40 hour quilt job which will take all my extra time if I want done in time for the fair not to mention all my others that are waiting for quilting. yikes!