Old 08-16-2013, 01:37 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
CORRECTION AGAIN: Deenato your partner is Stitch 124 not 123. If you reach your partner you don't have to correct it on the board here you got together tada! done your name will get known IF you participate in chatting. We will get to know you trust me. So write ok? please/ pretty please???

ok today I stand here writing previous correction, think there is a hair on my neck wipe it away no deal but a big black spider lands on the counter. I am petrified of those things. last time I write that word. it is damaged due to my whacking it. I am panicked .. use the modem get it good! NO I use that! use the computer NO it goes on my legs open cupboard grab phone book die you gravy sucking pig die die die.. ok its smashed ... grab dish towel NOOO you use that! ok ok where is a napkin? ahahahahah find one but don't take your eyes of thephone book because well it might come back to life so I finally get rid of 'it' and I tell you.. ten years gone off my life. it was ON MY NECK! OMG..

so bring me Wallies to put on the bedroom wall (beaver skins) or worse yet .. antelope legs they can sit outside (hubby has a warped sense of love gifts) but never never a bug like that in my kitchen let alone ON ME. end of story. see told you we have fun chat. talk about quilts now please ladies! dinner btw is marinating, stir fry beef and fried rice with zucchini cubes.. use what you have
EGADS brat!!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!! I have to say "your" Jed may leave you "special love gifts" as mine does, but yours seems to have a stopping point. Right after hubby and I married ages ago, we were setting up house. I was going thru looking for lil knick knacks to decorate my very first house that was mine, mine, mine!! (oops side track alert). Anyway, dh had some um, interesting decor...lots of armadillo statues (thats another story). But then I come across a tarantula in plexiglass "paperweight"!! Decor? are you kidding me?? That ugly thing has been "decorating" the bottom of a drawer in his fishing/hunting/collectible car room! On occasion he does bring "it" out to "dust it"...riiiight. And he just wants to make sure I still don't have somewhere else to decorate with "it"...Nope, still nowhere else...EVER!! He also has no qualms about picking up spiders. Live ones... Of course he knows the difference in poisonous and not, as do I...they are ALL considered deadly to me...or dead...as I kill 'em with heel dust as I am running and voicing my opinion! If I have to get close enough to "take one out" I turn into the "ninja gal" and make appropriate "Hi-Yahs" while jumping about as I am exterminating the thing!! Yep, perfectly normal behavior. Right all?? Right???...

Last edited by kiffie2413; 08-16-2013 at 01:40 PM.