Old 08-18-2013, 04:34 AM
Elisabrat

ok sugarplums! how is everyone today? madly quilting away on your table runners? for a group of over 40 it is amazing your not talking people.. a deal is a deal you are to post here regularly or at least once a week to say hey this is where I am.. so come on girls.. kick it up a notch as Emeril says and be an active group member please.

I am going to finish a little mat today and have a block to make for someone who wants to make a monkey quilt for their little one which is pretty darned cute idea.. and then this gorgeous center I have to work on in brights and black and its one of those wow statement quilts. I think it will be pretty fun. Waiting to hear from Stipple queen to find out what she would like color wise. I believe she is about fall but not sure how big etc.. so waiting, waiting waiting.. these are my best two days for sewing so I hope to hear back today. Have you started yours? picked your fabrics?? ready to ship just trying to be patient??? I know Jaba is done she is fast as lightening.. anyone else?