Old 08-18-2013, 05:37 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
One would think they grow up eventually. I think your off to another grand adventure dustysmomma. Oh and having nothing to wear I know you love shopping so get a pretty new something oh oh and a PAIR OF SHOES. (she loves those too) ... you should take a picture of your pretty gold ones and share them. Princess shoes and hey stay away from my licorice. I am thinking you have let that man eat it .. hide it yeah hide it. in an envelope with my mail to on it. good place! Korea well you can get some pretty fabric from there can't you? does he fabric shop on all those grand adventures? I would! imagine the stash ladies of fabric if your partner travelled the world all the time? oh my .. I have a good imagination to be sure. or spices.. oh yes.
Oh no, he doesn't buy me fabric when he travels. The fabric he brings me back from Denmark is what his SIL picks out for me. I'll have to check on the licorice. I may wish I'd hidden it. If he's eaten it, his brother is coming to visit next month, so I'll make him ask for some more to be delivered.

I didn't get any new shoes this weekend, but discovered I had nothing presentable to wear last night, so I went to Avenue (one of my favorite stores, which we don't have anywhere nearby) and got 3 new shirts, including the one I wore last night & the one I wore home today.

Oh, and here's the gold shoes that Mrs. Brat was talking about. I don't know why, but I love gold shoes! I have 5 pair! (I also don't know why the photo keeps uploading upside down when it's not upside down in the folder...)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430998[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2013-02-14_17-42-52_282.jpg  

Last edited by DustysMomma; 08-18-2013 at 05:40 PM.