View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:39 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
you need a sticky girl get this up on the front page and they will come I am geared up.. and ready to open my package uh um I mean send a package.. uh um or perhaps MAKE something for someone how much bribery will it take to get my partner... I can see some beautiful things made out of holiday fabric in my near future. I am able to see into the future. This helps immensely. COME ON LADIES (and Gentlemen) JOIN THE FUN! PARTY AT THE PICK ANY HOLIDAY SWAP!!! I have the hot chocolate and cream cheese Danish! come on over!!
We're on the front page, but staying there is the challenge, lol. I have no idea what makes a post go sticky, so we just keep on keeping on until we get there. As they say in the music business "Fake it til you make it!"

I think I've finally gotten my hands healed up enough to get back in the sewing room. I've gotten lazy while they've been bad. The new dermatologist gave me a steroid shot Thursday though and it's helping a lot. He gave me a chemotherapy drug (methotrexate) to try, if I want to, but said that putting me on Enbrel or Humera was a better option since I've started to show the early symptoms of psoriatic arthritis. However, I have to have the methotrexate filled for 30 days before we can try it. I'll be honest, with what I've read about it, I'm scared to take it, and I'm even more scared to take it with the man in Korea.