Old 08-20-2013, 05:14 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Hi jaba, thanks for the support. I was just tired and stupidly, feeling sorry for myself which is one of my dumbest moments, I have been truly blessed and I know it. I did score big time at my neighbors house and I plan to visit her sister's garage sale too.

Hey Brat, saw your bio. What is your blood type? I was willing to give my husband a kidney after his hear transplant, but thank God his kidneys came back to life. Unfortunately not one of his children even had their blood typed so I doubt if they would have offered. I have controlled high blood pressure but I do have two good kidneys. I am A-, I donate blood every 56 days so I know that's good as well. Ask your doc, if there is anyway we could match I'm willing to be typed.

So I am off to water my plants. We have had wonderful weather the last week or so, nice cool nights, days in the 70s, but today it is going to get to the mid 80s with humidity moving in and hotter tomorrow. I told hubby with the nasty sprained ankle to hold on to his. Cast, I'm vacuuming dog hair after I water, then may cut some grass before it gets too blasted hot. By noon when it starts to really warm I think I'll heat up the sewing machine! Have a beautiful day everyone.