View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 03:54 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by plhooyer View Post
Be careful with the new Vikings. Most dealers are telling customers to stay away. They are now made by Singer. I have the Designer SE LE and the Diamond LE. I love them both. I have been making a lot of table runners, wall hangings and potholders. It is a lot of fun.
Not even so. I have the Diamond Deluxe that is made in Sweeden by Viking. Just because Viking now owns Singer and Pfaff doesn't mean they'll let anyone else bring them down. The key is; Viking owns these companies, not Singer or Pfaff. I don't know any Viking dealers that would say that, it would be like cutting off their nose to despite thier face. No profits in making that statement and if it was a different dealer for a different machine then that also sucks. I think the love of machines rather emb or regular is so great and each company has many true blue customers that no dealer should be downgrading another. Each company, offers things that another might not. I love my Vikings and I'm so looking forward to the new ones coming out next month along with the upgraded software.