View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Elisabrat

uh its ok if this one is not chickens monstookie! lol. I like them but not so sure if they should be Christmasized. (new word I just added it to websters). Ok. Monstookie YOU CAN SEW I looked peaking queen that I am. OH NO> no need to be scared of me I am all mouth no skill. yikes! I can do this yes I can. possibly. if I get creative licensed on you please forgive me. A sewing cover and say a set of placemats are oh so almost the same .. and um.. that washing machine blanket you wanted in MINKY I can say do in .. old thrift store blankets. yes oh yes I can. phew. I knew you would understand. I wont resew them as well.. I think that 'vintage' look is oh so you. yes yes it is. DONE project finished! lol ok not totally. not even.. ok fine no idea what to do. I am truly on a roll spinning and spinning. I figure I add catnip to anything or some of my doggie biscuits and I am Golden! they will love it therefore so will you! please chat away here with me I am good for something. chat at least