View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 03:34 AM
Elisabrat

ok Monstookie that sounds marvelous! it will go with my high heel fredricks slippers I am ordering right now! whoooo whoooo how pretty will my house be! promise to take pictures of all my feathered gifts and pom poms? might inspire my non existent love life again! hey hey! I can hardly wait!!

To those of you who think you cant chat here: silly gooses of course you can the more the merrier! and while life may keep you on the quieter side this is where you can toss your raincoat into the wind and just goof it up. honest! its how we all get to know each other a tiny bit, a joke, a tear at a time..

to dustysmomma I am growing dusty waiting for that licorice. Give it up girl. I promise I can send you.. deer poop (covered raisens) moose turds (chocolate covered malt balls) um what else do they sell in town.. oh buffalo jerky? or perhaps.. some nice hot salsa with a cowboy name or .. we have good stuff here. (also a wonderful old fashioned jar candy store pick and chose) so you wont go without. I need that licorice! sigh her dear man always EATS it all after he brings it home from his travels. who is the BRAT in this situation? it ain't me!