View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:42 AM
nangars

All the machines use their own Font. When you download designs, most of the time it will ask you what you want.

Example: Babylock and Brothers takes (PES) Singer I think takes XXX, some take a couple different ones, your book will tell you what yours takes.

I have downloaded a lot from Embroidery Library and they always have great deals for may be a 1.00 or so.

Their designs are very nice I have used a lot of them. To me that is one of the best site and very affordable. You can put something in your wish list and when it goes on sale then you can get it for around a 1.00. I have many designs and they are already digitized when you get them. All you have to do is download them and put them in a storage place like a external hard drive. Sometimes they are in zip files, you would have to open them and then put them in a folder. If I decide to embroidery, I just go into my external hard drive and transfer what I need to a flash
drive (2 gig), then take it to my machine. Your machine will be able to read the design, tell you what colors they select for the design, but I choice my own colors. Sometimes the colors the machine selects are nothing like what you would select yourself, you use the colors you want. You can always PM me if you need help. I have lots of designs and thread, found good deals on all of them mostly online.

Last edited by nangars; 09-01-2013 at 08:45 AM.