View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Monstookie

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
well its one happy pet holiday in my house. I have sewn one of the cats to the pillows I am making for you Monstookie I figured nothing better than the real thing. In fact if you get a box with air holes from me please open it immediately! I mean nothing absolutely nothing better than the real thing! I will send reese's with the package. You did say you needed more fur right?

ok now that that is settled I am fifty percent done with your Pet Holiday package! I had a grand sewing weekend, one pair of the potholders done! one home décor done! one wall hanging quilted and binding sewn on (now to hand bind it tomorrow on the back). One tablerunner project complete! I am one happy camper I can breath a bit. two sets of pot holders tomorrow and in the mail they go. That leaves round robins, a part of this swap and one wall hanging for the doll quilt swap. I am golden! sorta. (lets not go to ufos three booms saying sew me sew me.. ). And aprons I need to make for Christmas. No more swaps for me for a couple months. (ha you say) remind me ya all this is enough to keep me busy for a long while. yup.. no more.. oh wait there is the fq swap coming up.. and.. and..
OH MY!!!! Promise no animals were injured in the making of this swap! laugh. And a little more fur can't hurt anything.

I have the pattern chosen for your item(s)..just need to do a little fabric shopping to get it just right. But if it turns out how I picture it in my head...you should hopefully love it.