View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Elisabrat

oh dear I can NOT compete with secret santa no way no how. Everyone shops for a long time buys lots of little goodies and that is not in my.. range of things. I hate shopping. hate it with a royal passion. I go to walmart online for my clothes. I say oh good they have that tshirt in red blue and black? oh even white.. 6.00 sold. that is my wardrobe for the year. I cant hit the regular stores. so rather than send a pitiful box I do the ornament swap oh yes yes I do. but this year.. I made jaba promise to whomp me if I signed up for anything more.. I have ufo's to work on that I really do want to work on so she can quilt them for me for next Christmas. I am slow so if I start now after the massive swaps I am in.. I might have some spring quilting for her. darned am I slow! I love the swaps sucker.. ok I love the chatting in the swaps. It makes me smile and laugh and well its worth the swapping even if your left holding the bag so to speak. that matters not too much to me You ladies are worth your weight in gold. I am RICH.