Old 09-08-2013, 12:47 PM
DustysMomma

Our weekend company has headed back to Atlanta to go to their next stop before heading home, and I finally got my sewing room back in order. The man told me that I need shelves and we need to put a flatscreen TV in there & get rid of one of the dressers, so I suggested putting in a bookshelf instead. I'll be on the lookout for a cheap one, new or used. The dresser is a cheap one, so if it winds up at Goodwill, it's no loss. The TV is old, but we'll probably either give it to one of his students or drop it off with the dresser. Either way, I'm getting some more space! I was thinking after I got everything put back that I should take a picture while it's clean, but I still have things I don't really have a place for, so it's stashed here & there, including a pile on the futon.

I'm planning to finish up Cindy's runner either tonight or tomorrow, then make the hang tabs for the wallhanging swap. Then I have to get ties put on a car seat quilt & get started on the baby quilt that's going with it. Thankfully I have another month until it's due though, so I can figure out what I'm doing for backing, since finding Moda Jungle Bungle yardage is becoming difficult. (If anyone knows where I could order some, please give me a shout. Everywhere I've seen it has been out of stock or just the ugly prints left, and I only need enough for this backing for a baby girl!) Somewhere in there I've got the home decor swap item to make for Jaba. I've not yet decided on Thanksgiving or Christmas for her though, since she left it open for either.