Old 09-09-2013, 03:13 PM
kiffie2413

Hi all,
Well Lynnie, you are a good gal!!! I, on the other hand may not be so good...I have changed my mind too many times to count about your runner!! I finally have the top all appliqued and ready to put the borders on, and then quilt it...so should be ready soon...certainly before our "guidelin..." er, I mean deadline (Hi brat...lol). The inner smaller border is to be a deep green. The larger outer border is a surprise (that you have already seen...). Here is a sneak peek of part of the runner:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]435013[/ATTACH]
K
PS I must send a big thanks to all the people who have appliqued with metallic threads before me...for the help I found when "googling" for why the thread was such a pain in the patootie to machine applique with!! And an extra big hug and thanks went to my dear hubby...for all the "gizmos" he has made me when I show him a picture of something I am "sure" will help me with my quilting. With this metallic thread I almost reverted back to hand applique, but luckily I found some great tips on working with metallic threads!
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg