Old 09-09-2013, 03:22 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
Had a very fruitful sewing night with the gals! Finished my runner top Here's a little sneak peak.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]434625[/ATTACH]

Wonder how my partner is coming along????
I am coming along great!!! Yesssiree, I am....so I can't wait to get this darling runner!! Huh?? What do you mean you don't think I am your swap partner this time??? Really....um, well...ok...but you can't blame a gal for trying to get in on all of these great runners, eh??!!.. I mean brat tries it, and I didn't want her to seem all greedy all by her lonesome...she and I share "Jed Clampetts" for hubbys....and they are the sweetest guys...and bring us the sweetest um, "gifts"...so I thought I would jump on the "Send that runner right on over to ME" band wagon...
Anyways, cute runner...and if your REAL partner happens to not be around...you know where to pm me!!
Kif
PS Don't you just love people with a twisted sense of humor!?! My sister-in-law calls she and I the "Twisted Sisters"...problem is she is not old enough to even know the who band "Twisted Sister" is... guess I can pretend I don't recall the 80's "hair bands" along with the bad 80's perm hair that yours truly sported...