Thread: Chatty Cathy
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:06 AM
thequilteddove

I'm a Chatty Cathy. I can talk about nothing for hours. I spend most of my days w/children or alone. My life is busy & full, but I still crave friendship. I tend to come across as a bit spacy. I reach out to other people, eventually I find ones that will accept me just the way I am. I have a huge heart. I'm generous. I'm kind. I'm a loyal friend. I've had many successes through out my life and many failures. I've had a lot of life experiences and I'm pretty much an open book. I try to accept people as they are, even if I think they're a wee bit odd. So long as a person causes no harm, who am I to say they are less in some way. I'm glad not every one I meet wrote me off that way. The people who know & love me have no problem say'n, "Woman, can you let me finish my sentence please!" We all laugh & I try hard to shut up. I can't help it... some people are compulsive shoppers, I'm a compulsive talker! I feel bad for the woman you're talking about. Perhaps once she feels a part of the group she won't have the need to be so chatty. Thank you Oma66 for being a person of acceptance. The world needs more of you. Now I know you can't be talking about me because we never meet. How many of us out here are incisive chatter boxes? They say that people come in to our lives for a reason... I hope you give this woman some time. Eventually she'll disappear if she senses she's not welcomed anyways.