View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:09 PM
mdall

I would love to find a fabric with wonderful service. Currently the closest place to me is a Walmart. I mostly purchase precuts form them since I cant stand the service from the ladies when I need yardage cut. I have had excellent service online however. I have called some of the stores and had associates assist me over the phone while I was looking at their websites. Beverlys Fabric is outstanding with this. When ordering from them for a commissioned piece I wanted to make sure that the fabrics I was looking at online were true to color and match. They were great about walking through their store while on the phone with me, pulling all the fabrics at once and not only one of the associates but all three of them got together and looked at the fabrics to determine that they would indeed match and then even assisted in the same way with picking out just the right threads to ensure they to were what I was looking for. I was very pleased and when looking online that is always one of the first places I go to.