View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:06 PM
kiffie2413

abrat;6301871]Thanks Kif. I wasn't picking on anyone btw. Do what you want. I was just asking the group as a whole to consider giving Brenda a bit more time. I think if you post here you can expect opinions. We are a diverse group with different thoughts, opinions and ways of doing things. I know this. I just asked for time for Brenda period. She has run this swap I hear for three years or close to it. This is highly unusual. There surely is a reason and for that I myself will be patient. I can swap or not swap one month wont be the end of the world for me (lucky me!). So if I ruffled feathers it was not my intent and therefore I apologize for any hurt feelings in my post. That is the last word on this from me I hope it is from everyone else too. sheesh.[/QUOTE]

No explanation needed for me, Brat... I can only imagine how it is hosting a swap for a bunch of mostly gals...Yikes!!
Please don't harrass me anyone for stating the obvious..sometimes when you get a whole group of us ladies together it can be um, well, fun..yep, that's the word I am looking for, fun... And, agreed, we are all going to have opinions..we all know the saying about THAT..
Last words from me on this, too...or is it famous last words??..

Now Brenda, if you have run off to a lush wonderful paradise just pm one of us so we will know you're OK, okay??..And we really won't think and say bad things about you lounging and taking it easy... I really hope you ARE on a vacay somewhere and all is OK!