Old 09-18-2013, 11:41 PM
kiffie2413

First off, I have been trying out my new Xoom tablet my son and hubby got me for Christmas (yep, Christmas, taken me that long to get brave enough to try it beyond games and reading..kinda like when my Janome Horizon came in.. gheez...lol). Anywhose, when I am typing a reply sometimes it inserts my words into the quote above mine.. I try to catch it once I notice it.
So, Cindy 60545, my reply should've said the runner you made was stupendously amazing! Instead of the gibberish that I posted. Maybe there's a reason I wait so long to try new things (said with eye roll).

Lynnie, that would be a dream to visit you, in Australia, and the quilt shopping, and sewing together, and your fishing cabin (hubby would love that!). A black and white quilt with maybe some green, blue, or red is on my bucket list.. I just ordered in and received a flat fold bundle from fabric4less.com of black and white and black and red fabrics..about 5 yards of each one.. I just unpacked the box..petting all the lovelies..lol.. I will probably sell some of them, as you can only order it in the bundle, and I know I won't be using that much yardage of each one...but I just "had" to have them for Grammy's Fabric Shop (my lil granddaughter's name for my fabric room).

Sapdoggie, good idea about Fed-ex...now there's a thought...especially having pockets for fabric storage...and bringing Lynnie back so she can visit my neck of the woods here in Texas!

Brat, thanks for the "special service announcement" .. I agree, love knowing my "goodies" were received..and I love seeing everyones good fortune!! Ok, ok, maybe envying some just a tad, too..in a nice way...lol
Kif
PS: YAY for Christmas runner and then a Valentine/Winter runner! I actually made 2 Christmas runners last year, so I am ready to mail!!! For once I'm not racing to catch up...Lol