Old 09-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Elisabrat

ok my thoughts on taking the quilting out.. why is your quilt not laying 'right'? is it the quilting or the piecing that is causing this to bother you? is it the type of batting, is it too thick so its too poofy? someone will have the right answer if you post the details

I too am excited to see the rest role in. We have a bit more time to finish up so please please please say you have STARTED

today has been a pookey day for me and I am posting this as a warning to everyone with cats. My cat started getting sick last night throwing up and throwing up.. just water but all night long. would not eat today. Still was getting sick and by 11 am I had to call the vet. I was hoping it would go away. no such luck. The vet actually sent someone out to pick up the cat as I had no car to get the cat there before it closed. They were worried he needed to be seen immediately as its pretty unusual for a cat to throw up so much for so long. Well long and short.. the cat likes to bite through the thread top of the machine.. cant tell you how often I have sat down to sew only to discover the thread is broken. Apparently he not only bit it he had it wrapped around his tongue and down his throat. He is in surgery now to find out if they can pull it up or if he has to go abdominal. He should be just fine. A horrible day/night for both of us and a bill now facing me at anywhere from $600 to $1200 all because I don't cover my machine when finished. I have no excuse I had a case for it but never bothered using it. Bother using yours please.