View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:33 PM
romanojg

QuiltyLouise, I know I could spend a fortune on these things but remind myself of the priorities, right now is fixing my house so I've hesitant to buy too much. Some of those people buying those high ticket items, especially when its that much is either for teaching or reselling. My LQS buys slightly used machines at the conventions and then sells them at her shop, she saves a lot and so do customers and when I got mine I got all the things a new one would have given me but saved over 5000 on a new one. I really loved the Brother cutter/scanner. I can see lots of uses for it so I'll be on pins and needles until it gets here and I can take classes to get the best benefits out of it. That was my biggest splurge so I did pretty well and its 12 mos no interest, plus I got the newest Floriani thread for monogramming so that's another bonus. I try to reward myself every once in a while, I do nothing else but go to work, watch my grand kids on my days off and constantly clean my house due to kids and dogs so this is my only vice, at least its only bad for my wallet but very good for my health because it calms me down and lets me forget about the rest of the crap in my life. One day I'll make money from it, I hope. I did make money from sewing this yr but not embroidering but it all adds up. Now if it would add up to more, I'd be really happy. I want a 10 needle machine after my Diamond Deluxe, my Brother Scanner/cutter and my software is paid off. By then, my house will also be paid off and it'll be alot sweeter.