Old 09-23-2013, 06:02 AM
Elisabrat

now first off we are having a retreat at Pink Ladies house next year. knock off all this travelling garbage and get sewing. I mean it. what happens if someone doesn't accidentally send their item? I will hunt them down like the dog that they are.. I em. mean.. um.. yup hunting dogs. yes yessiree

beautiful runner there! again me and pumpkins.. swoon type relationship Is it fall yet where you are? I wonder if we have fall leaves here in Wyoming. Newbie guess I will have to get the answer from Jaba. or just wait and see. not a whole lot of trees around here.. relative to the forest I lived in. lots of wide open spaces (ahh Dixie chicks) and gorgeous skies and mountains. This is beauty to me in a whole new way It is crisp this morning frost on the truck windshield.. looks to pan out to be a sunny stunning day again .. lucky me. Last night I made this pot of wild rice chicken soup.. oh my it was good. EVEN PICKY liked it!! lucky him he is getting it again tonight. I need a loaf of San Francisco Sour Dough bread however. That is something to be missed here for sure. Will need it overnighted to me to keep my fix in check. Sourdough bread here.. does not taste like the stuff I grew up on. Ours was a bit more .. tart? well today I will work on a red and white round robin and get that going and soon very soon those ufo's are coming out!