Old 09-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Oksewnsew

Hey Brat, I know what you mean about electronic devices!! Now I CAN operate sewing/embroidery machines pretty good..lolo You have to program the remote to the tv - I do know that much... There should be a code for that particular tv. It'll all work out I know, just hang in there...

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
those are so pretty. I love the subtle colors of yours justnananettie it is going to be easy to decorate around that one! and Jaba ohh what pretty fall leaves and then of course all those extra goodies. wow must have been like having a birthday!

speaking of birthdays my son yesterday sent me.. a TV for my birthday. Wow. I had an old school big old fat 27" tv. I refused to get a new one. this one worked fine. Now I have a 39" tv that I can not figure out how to work! argh! I hate electronics. in a big giant way. Now I have a remote that wont turn the volumne up or down nor will the other remote work with it either. I was so frustrated I turned the darned thing off early and went oh heck with it. I hope next year ungrateful me I don't get any more gifts. Thisone is making my hair fall out! I will pray Steve figures it out before I get home from clinic so he can just show me tada its done. that would make me extremely happy.