View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:23 AM
Elisabrat

Jaba you goober, thanks Its another day is what it is. A quilting day. therefore a lucky one right? Yesterday I dropped Steve off fishing. Right there on the road when I was driving back was this pheasant. I stopped. It stopped the sun hit it just right the teal stripe around his neck above the white was GORGEOUS and the chest was a fuschia opalescent tone and he was glistening.. when he realized I had stopped he decided no threat there and just munched away on things in the grass along the road and slowly he sauntered off. it was such a beautiful moment for me. I get a true kick out of the little things in life. I love that road often cottontails are hopping all over, fields and I mean fields of alfalfa, horses, red barns. and the view of heart mountain is amazing from there, all those wide open skies.. oh my what a day that was today blustery maybe a snow shower later tonight into the morning. Just a touch but enough to make the mountain tops all frosted in white now that will be a beautiful sight.

Celtic faire, what does one sell at a celtic faire? I would love to see your stuff!!! Dustys momma you are pretty tall I believe. those are 80 percent your shoes on that rack and if you stuff the rest under the bed it doesn't count does it??