Old 09-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Elisabrat

Where do you guys find these pics for those birthday wishes? and also the ones that are animated like that cute kitty up above.. I want to do that!! heck yes. thanks again everyone. now forget it is my birthday and pretend it never happened lol.

alright plugging for my good friend here Quiltingkrazy. She has started a new Doll Quilt swap (or wall hanging swap if you ever wondered what the heck a doll quilt is). The theme this month for Oct is The Golden Glow of a candle or something like that .. illumination, candles birthday/Christmas/any holiday reason/ just a candle or could it be a candle mat! .. she is feeling she has blown it with her theme and no one wants to sign up. I say jump on over there sign up for a little dq swap and give the challenge a whirl. how fun it might be! check out some of the samples she put up for ideas and well you don't have to go with the theme you can work out whatever floats you and your partners boat. Come on.. give it a try. Plenty of time to make a little dq AND my next runner swap because mine wont be due til the end of Nov. .. I swore no more swaps for me but if some of join up over there I will too. We all help each other out when we can. Lets help her. She has just taken over the swap from Kristina and well .. needs the support. Gracias in advance. I know I will end up making one because YOU will sign up and remind me that hello get on over yourself.. lol..