Old 09-26-2013, 04:26 AM
Elisabrat

Thanks for the bday wishes you didn't miss much I sat at my sewing machine and sewed all day and listened to cooking shows at the same time. I didn't have to cook dinner. so you might have starved if you were here and no cake as I don't like cake much at all. just jelly belly black beans .. almost stopped and got some too yesterday from the ultimate candy store in town but thought better of it as it was pouring at the time. my thighs thank me.

I think dustysmom its ok. In fact its good for the kid to just DO IT. If he can do it great if he hates it he will come running back home so hold your hat on an empty nest til he tries it. Every kid has to stretch their wings and your dear boy waited a long time to go do it. He might not like the new weather HOT I think it might be. He can make it without a college degree so don't stress that. This sounds like a good experience for him. My son got his GED when he was 19. He never really attended college a couple courses here and there.. maybe 15 units? he is now the owner of his own limo company, making bank monthly travels all the time.. dresses to the nines and every month his goal is MORE. He will be rich. He has decided its what he wants and he gets what he wants. so.. your son is FINE. I hope he takes it and likes it and you can sit back and smile. and those electronics that is what neighbors are for. I have a young couple next door.. you think I don't plot who will help me when I need it on them? give them a bit of cake, ask them to carry this in for me.. lol.. honey do you know how....