Old 10-01-2013, 08:13 AM
nancia

Just checking the date due. Will finish mine this week i think. It is all cut up, so just need to start the sewing process. Can't decide if i want to do more than 1. That's the trouble with having friends-- you start to think of things they might like if you gifted it to them. Just lost one of my old friends, not to death, but intolerance. I miss him already, but not the drama. I find tho, in myself , less tolerance than in the past. Ironic, isn't it. And yet, if i were all the things he thinks i am , I wouldn't want to be friends with me. So, I did him a favor, and declared enough! As a friend i refuse to be treated that way. Wonder how he treats his enemies?
Speaking of loss, i have been going through a very hard time being without my kids, and in particular, my dgd. I just feel so sad to not have her here asking little person questions like, 'whatcha doin, grammi?' She is the most darling two year old! I was crying when my daughter left me off at the airport. I love my husband, and my pets, but i just grieve for my kids. Is it just me? Anyone else going through this? And I will be going to visit on November 3-17, but after that, not again until May and the new baby's birth. I should have said great when they offered to move here 4 years ago. But really, I'd rather move there. Oh, poo! Sorry, i don't even feel like sewing or quilting, or anything. Quick, anyone got some worms? Never mind. I don't even feel like eating them.