Old 10-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Elisabrat

Terriam, why not go into the doll quilt swap and ask there also or even better yet go to Main and post in there bet you can perk up those numbers of cards quite a bit. just a thought. mine will go out tomorrow gotta go buy one first I know I have another from CA in the drawer will send her that too its where I used to live and my DH is on the front of the card he was fishing. In fact I bought a card to send to a board member here to say hey this is where I live and standing in line I though oh no there is a person in the corner fishing shoot I don't like people in the post cards and then I thought wait a minute.. that red shirt I recognize that and that floppy hat looks like Steves hat then I saw the stool he was sitting on. ITS STEVE! lol odds of my buying that card out of 100 to pick from and then looking that closely were not good. He was thrilled. he is famous! he is on a post card. so subsequently long story here, I bought a bunch of them and he handed them out everywhere. I can send one its from white pines lake in CA. yes indeed she could be a lucky recipient! so everyone send cards help the kiddo out that's my morning blob to all of you. thanks for listening