Old 10-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Elisabrat

quiltingkrazy I can take another partner if you need one. I am planning on having the one I started for Dabbler done this weekend so I would have time to whip one out, ideally a holiday/Christmas theme as I have five patterns for them that I found and loved we woke up to a foot of snow give take and the porch so snow covered it was really hard to push open. Steve just cleared the walk ways for my neighbors to get out too. Lucky for him the lady with the adorable doggies is going to give him a ride in to town. he may be late but he will get there. We have stupidly not bought chains yet figured we still have time. dumb bunnies! its a toasty 24 right now. a high of 37 before you take in the 15-20 mile a winds. lovely. time for a hot chocolate. something hot for sure I get frosty quick. the windows are covered with snow its kinda pretty I remember my mom using that spray on the windows to get that affect. so pretty. I lived in the Sierras with heavy snow but the windows never got it as the trees took the brunt as it silently fell. It did not fall silently yesterday. it snowed sideways.