Old 10-04-2013, 01:03 PM
buslady

I am so sad. I missed sign up. Oh well. I kept saying I needed to take a month off to catch up. Really enjoyed reading today. I was way back on page 2! Love to hear about the kids. I have a boy and 2 girls. 8 grands. Neither of my girls ever took an interest in sewing, still don't. But the one and only girl grand I have is quite the little sewer. As is one of the boys. More of them would if I could handle it. LOL I do get with them once in a while and they make something. Oh, the memories we are making. I have been spending every spare minute trying to finish a quilt for our church quilt show the 19th. DH had hip replaced last week so work on it halted. I hope to finish it up over the weekend. DGD made "bibs" for her great gramma, on her daddy's side, at our 4-H meeting Tuesday!! Seems odd, but gram has trouble eating and doesn't like getting her clothes messed up. Lilly had a wonderful time. "she would like this", "she loves that". Lilly is a little helper (when she wants to be) and often goes with her grandma to help take care of GGram and her home. I get all teary eyed thinking about the memories she is making. WOW, I guess I have missed my time on the board. I really got off on a tangent there. LOL Can't wait to see what you all make, if I find time I might just make one for myself. That would be novel.