Old 10-11-2013, 05:46 AM
Elisabrat

oh he knows it. so does the sales man who made the GRAND error of ringing here yesterday to talk to my dh and got me taking a nap after dialysis. I am so tired, need that nap. waking up by the phone is not good. I wasn't going to call him as asked not to by dh. he rang here. UH OH. He got an earful and then some. And then some more. And then some more. I was not a happy camper. He lied to dh. He told him rebuilt engine. Then when pushed by me to provide proof it was rebuilt get me the mechanics who did it. call the seller. find this out. You sold it as this I want to have proof of that. Turns out its a used motor. not the same thing at all. I am furious. told him it was a junker and that it should be put behind some barn to turn to mulch. and he ripped dh off. He said come talk to the manager he will work with you. What dh does now is his deal. I am so sick of being sick over that vehicle. I truly cried. Its junk! four wheel drive or not you don't trade a 2006 perfectly good looked new truck in for a 1995 piece of junk suburban paint ruined, car seats vinyl (omg) and look like they were eaten by mice, dented rear gate, oh missing visors! missing cup holder (big whole in that area) oh shall I go on? its a piece of JUNK! so yeah I try to make light of things it beats having a coronary. if you see this here like this know that that sales man got the full brunt of my oh no you don't. I told him you make a practice of selling FILTHY vehicles (its filthy inside) he says well your dh didn't seem to mind.. oh I said he minds now trust me. (mean lady I am) and he says we can bring it in to be detailed. I want to bring it in for my truck back. oh yes I do. I think it needs to go accidently over a nice vista while we are out viewing the sights.. oops forgot the parking break. darned thing is awful kiffie. I am not talking about it any more good thing I don't have to look at it when I open the curtains. Jaba is ready to go after the selling guy with me trust me. she has my back and even will let me move in with her if I run away. ok not for long but for a short run away moment. that is a true pal. love her so much. family we are.