Old 10-13-2013, 05:04 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

SP, it's on the way! Sit tight!

And ... I received the most wonderful package from Nancy in Louisiana. Pardon the awful photo. Can't find my camera so I had to use my phone. (And now you can see my teeny weeny table in the disgusting kitchen in our apartment).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440992[/ATTACH]

Anyway, Nancy sent me the most gorgeous table runner -- which I unfortunately covered up with all the other goodies! I cannot wait until we have a new house and a normal sized table to put it on. One of these days ...
She also sent the most gorgeous pot holder and kitchen towel set I have ever seen. There is embroidery on it of a pumpkin and squirrel and teeny tiny bead work. Seriously, looking at how gorgeous these are (too nice to actually use!) I have to wonder why anyone would bother making any!

She also sent a pumpkin candle holder and candle that smells just delicious, a ruler, a thread cutting thimble, a fabulous book on FQ bags and some handles to get me started, some wonderful fall fabric, some gray fabric, a nifty vintage quilting magazine, my favorite drink -- dark coffee with chicory for my Keurig, a coffee cup with a porcelain spoon and matching dish, a Louisiana nightlife postcard, a hand knit trivet in fall colors, and Secret Stain Remover (how did you know?)

I love it all, Nancy. Thank you so much. It was just the lift I needed as we near the one year anniversary of being out of our house. Thank you, thank you!
Attached Thumbnails nancy-louisiana-october-2013.jpg