Old 10-17-2013, 01:57 PM
mdall

Thanks everyone for the advice on my back. I am on meds for it. Advil, muscle relaxers, and Tramadol. This is a problem that I have had since having kids along with degenerative disc, and ol arthur in the lower back. I just over did it the other day cleaning the house is all. It will clear up once I just sit and take it easy for a couple of days. Maybe some hand sewing and beading is in order. I will definitely give the tumeric idea some research.

So, looks like most of you use mugrugs, good thing cause that is one of the items I had planned.

I was wondering does anyone else have the urge to post a few pics of some choice items just to tease people. I think I am going to since I need to post pics of the ornaments I am making in order to see which ones my partners for that swap like. Just an idea. I like to be tease just a little. LOL

Alright ladies, get ready, dinner is done and only a few dishes to clean up. DH took the kids to get some hay bales so they can decorate for Halloween outside with pumkpins and such so I am jumping back in the hole. May a little snip here and there of the home medicinals will help my back.