Old 10-21-2013, 05:38 AM
Elisabrat

no such thing as a perfect quilt.. its the imperfections that show we are human.

I wonder quiltingkrazy how come you don't have a sticky anymore? do you need a minimum of players? the doll quilts have ALWAYs had stickys. maybe next month we can get one again? I don't get them for my swaps but my team seems to find us.. so far. this is one of the slower months for me only 18 players. think Christmas and other holidays are holding people back a bit with worries of finishing obligations.. speaking of this...

what are you making for the holidays? I need to make four aprons in my spare time. lol I never have spare time I am always doing all these swaps. Why do I sign up for so many swaps? because its therapy for me. I sew I sew I sew and with time constraints I am forced to keep sewing. if its my own stuff maybe later.. maybe later and then it doesn't happen. Sewing takes me into the project, I concentrate on it really hard. This way I am not thinking of oh its a super tired day or oh these are my troubles, my bills.. nope only the fabric in front of. Love to say this is cheap therapy but well you all know that is a lie but.. its FUN therapy that is for sure. so aprons here I come.. soon.