Old 10-21-2013, 05:46 PM
madbury

I received a great package from quiltingdragon today. She sent me my most needed item, which is a fabric pen that disappears when ironed. Helps so much with HST and the like. Once I used my chalk pencil on the front of a piece of fabric to mark my seam allowance on a very small and very intricate and very time consuming appliqué project and when I stitched it all together, the chalk didn't come out. I rubbed and washed and tried every trick in the book. It was ruined. Anyway - these fabric pens are great and I highly recommend them! I also received three half yards (!!!) of fabric from Bonnie and Camille's Vintage Modern line for Moda. This fabric is difficult to come by, but she so generously searched online and I am so thrilled to have it! She also sent gingher embroidery scissors, a pen, fuzzy socks (they already belong to my nine-year old stepdaughter who can't get enough of fuzzy socks), and plenty of treats including hot cocoa. And of course, treats for the kitties. Thank you quiltingdragon!