Old 10-25-2013, 06:48 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
Well the Secret Santa is living up to its usual reputation and lots of fun. I have not posted much as been traveling and without a computer. I have several weeks of posts to catch up on. I hope my SS feels like I gave enough information. I am really not picky and also enjoy each year how I get something I just love.

I just took a workshop with Christine Barnes on color and so now know I really need more lights and darks as almost all the fabric I brought to the workshop was medium. But learned that is ~90% of what manufacturers make because that is what we buy. I am going to try and catch up on the chatter this weekend. But that may be futile.

I'm glad my giftee did provide some more information, I can make something more personal and deletes something I that was on my list to get.
Most of my stash appears to be mediums and darks. I thought I had more lights, until I started trying to match up darks, mediums, and lights together, for a D9P. When I stood back and squinted my eyes, most of my 'lights' pretty much blended into the mediums . . . and some of my 'mediums' blended into the darks.