View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Elisabrat

me too Melissa think they are .. ignoring us .. because my mind works like that all the time.. and well its normal for me so its not going to be challenge to come up with something.. course my momma was always talking about wearing clean undies so that would not be the quilt I want to make lol.. she had a lot to say half of it never made sense in her German to English translations so given the morning I could come up with four or five. Ok Kelly I am in. Your the lucky winner of setting up teams next round and giving out a theme that we all can interpret into our centers and the rest will follow our personal themes when they work on them.. howabout a few of my favorite things. .. ok my mom said men are like pie, rhubard, cherry, apple your still eating pie. that is vat men are like. she also said they are all pigs and well I don't want a pig quilt.. maybe a pie quilt but not a pig quilt. .. lol if I looked at this pie fruit quilt I would laugh every single time I saw it.. my dh would wonder why the heck I wanted a pie quilt.. he doesn't know that story. oh dear no pick another theme please.. like 'the colors of my forest' some like spring, some like fall, some like winter, or those crazy ones like summer... or fly away with me.. and pick your theme destination either in colors or types of fabrics.. (southwest.. turquoise, rust etc..).. you know it could sound hard but be super easy like that.. so of course we will all sign up (your welcome I just signed you all up to save you time and energy).. ever thoughtful that is me