Old 10-26-2013, 05:19 PM
candi

I too cannot wait for November 29th! Even though I have a ton to do between now and then lol.
The colors for this year's mystery are my favorites! But I think I am going to make it in a different colorway because every quilt I made this year was yellow, orange and blue or yellow, orange and green lol, well, almost every quilt. Feeling the desire to work with red. I am in the process of reorganizing my sewing room, as I am putting things back, I will be seeing what in my stash needs reduction and go from there

Lisa, the rulers are not a must as she gives directions for other ways but I bought them for last year's mystery and have been loving using them since then. I find I get much better accuracy with them than the short cut methods but I am not a every experienced piecer and I do like that I can use smaller fabric pieces with these rulers. And 2.5' strips are a size she uses but since this is a mystery, there is no telling what sizes will be used. But we have used them in the past in her mysteries I believe.

Loving fabric selections posted so far.